Are Your Cows Getting Water Fast Enough?
NEW! Apex XtraFlo® Water Tank Valve
New Zealand designed. Faster filling.
- Full flow – diaphragm activated
- Upto 100 gallons Per Minute
- Above water float adjustment
- Patented self cleaning valve mechanism to minimise blockage
- 25mm water level differential from open to closed reducing pump motor overload.
- Armless – reducing stock damage. (Bottom Entry)
- Cord cleat for shutting off valve.
- Long tail model for thin walled trough available.
- Low Pressure: 30 – 400 kPa [4 – 60 P.S.I.]
- High Pressure: 55 – 1000 kPa [8 – 150 P.S.I.]
Types of Valves
Xtraflo Valve and float
The “Xtraflo” float valve is designed to be installed on the inside of a plastic or concrete water tank. Simply screw the Xtraflo valve into the tank inlet, adjust the float cord length and that’s it ! It comes complete with a plastic float and cord (bottom entry only).
The Xtraflo valve is a high flow valve that allows fast tank filling and eliminates the problems of damage to the valve as all pipework can be installed underground.
Xtraflo Valve and float are also available with Top Entry Arm
Ideal for retro-fitting in your existing troughs.
Acetyl Full Flow Long Tail Valve
The long tail full flow valve is designed to fasten through the wall of a trough or tank. It is supplied with a sealing washer and a back nut
- Acetyl body.
- DR (Dezincification Resistant) arm.
- Sealing washer and back nut.
- Use 150mm Float.
- Upto 60 galons Per Minute
We can also supply Tank connectors which can be used to modify any tank to avail of Full Flow Valves.
These tank connectors are used where access or trough walls limit valve options. By using a tank connector you can use full flow valves in any tank.
They incorporate a rubber seal at both sides of the trough wall, ensuring complete water tightness.
Do Your Ball Valves Deliver a FULL FLOW?
Hansen Introduces The TRUE FULL FLOW Compact Ball Valve
|PRODUCT SIZING & PRESSURE RATINGS|
|HANSEN CODE||METRIC BSPT (DN*)||IMPERIAL BSPT||MAX PRESSURE @ 20 Degrees Celsius|
|HBV32||32mm||1 1/4″||16 Bar|
|HBV40||40mm||1 1/2″||16 Bar|
|*DN = Nominal Bore Size|
Features and Applications
- High Quality True Full Flow Valves
- AS/NZS 4020 potable water & SGS M&I approved
- Removable Handle For Security
- International Colour Coded Handles; Blue Handle General Use; Lilac Handle Grey Water Use
- Non Corrosive Materials
- UV Stabilised
- Pressure Rating: 16 Bar/235 PSI @ 20°C
- Positive Click Open
- Smooth Open & Close Action
- Hansen have tested all its products for use with cold water up to a maximum temperature of 60°C (140°F). We do not recommend the use of these products with temperatures higher than 60°C (140°F) as plastic expands due to temperature increases. Hansen can not guarantee the products will perform when used with temperatures over 60°C (140°F).
Parts and Materials
- Body & End Caps – Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon
- Handle – Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon
- Ball – Polypropylene
- Ball Seats & Stem – Acetal (POM)
- O-Rings – Nitrile Rubber