Terra Services provide a very cost effective method of water storage for the agricultural, commercial, golf and industrial sectors We provide and install an extensive range of galvanised steel storage tanks, which include a rubber liner and steel sectional cover. The tanks come in two colours – silver or green and range in size from 9000 litres to 200,000 litres.
- Extremely Cost effective compared with Concrete
- Speed of Construction
- Can be disassembled and moved if required
- Can blend with existing sheds
- Secure as custom made lid prevents unauthorised access
Collecting rainwater or simply storing water to maintain adequate reserves is becoming a necessity for many businesses.Ensuring business can function if the mains water is disrupted is an invaluable tool for your business. Storage tanks can also be used as a method reducing water charges by using the rainwater, or reusing washdown water on your premises.
There are many uses for both rainwater collected or storage tanks, which include;
- Toilet Use
- Rainwater collected from the roof can be used for all non potable requirements.
- Strategic reserve for potential fire hazards
- Processes which requires large volumes of water