Our Mole Ploughs
Vibrating Mole-Ploughs are one of the most cost efficient and economic methods of laying pipes and cables, even over short distances.
The plough vibrates vertically loosening soil, cutting a clear narrow trench through it. The pads on either side of the blade compact and re-instate any displaced soil on the surface eliminating the need for back-filling or disposal of soil.
The machine can work off-set on either side allowing it to plough along margins and verges while the wheels remain on the road surface/driveway minimising damage.
The Mole-Plough’s unique delivery system allows for the simultaneous installation of pipes from 12mm to 125mm and all types of cables with the required hazard-warning tapes.
This system is perfect for:
- Pre-ducted power or telecoms cables
- Water piping and irrigation systems
- Cabling for water features, electric gates, out-door lighting etc.
- Geothermal heating systems.
- Direct burial of cables – S.W.A., telecoms, fibre-optics etc.
- Gas pipelines
Click here to view footage on youtube of a Terra Services Mole-Plough in action.